TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘One Marketing Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 The Rowans, CM11 2PB. Our company registration number is 4410363 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In these terms the words “consent”, “process” or “processing”, “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “data subject” have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2006 and Data Protection Act 2018.
If we process personal data on your behalf we are the data processor for the purposes of data protection legislation.
You must ensure that you have appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of personal data to us so we may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data you provide to us.
In relation to personal data processed by us in the performance of our obligations under these terms, we will:
- process that personal data only on the written instructions from you unless we are required by the law to process that personal data;
- not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom unless the following conditions are fulfilled:
- you or we have provided appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- the data subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
- we comply with our obligations under the data protection legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any personal data that is transferred; and
- we comply with reasonable instructions notified to us in advance by you with respect to the processing of the personal data;
- notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of a personal data breach.
We may appoint a third-party processor of personal data under this agreement. We will enter into a written agreement substantially on that third party’s standard terms of business. As between you and us, we remain liable for all acts or omissions of a third-party processor appointed by us under this clause.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by One Marketing Ltd and its subsidiaries and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of One Marketing Ltd or its subsidiaries. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, One Marketing Ltd and its subsidiaries takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.